Skillings Connolly, Inc. has immediate openings for Surveyors at their corporate office in Lacey, WA.
Under the direction of a Professional Land Surveyor, the successful candidates must have experience with:
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, theories, and methods used in the measurement or determination of land boundaries, distances, elevations, areas, angles, and other features of the earth’s surface.
- Must demonstrate strong computer skills; training in drafting, cartography, or GIS, and formal training in surveying, surveying technology and engineering technology. Experience with Civil 3D is a plus.
- Ability to operate Robotic Total Stations, GPS and data collectors.
- A minimum of 5 years of responsible working experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid Washington State Driver’s License with clean record.
- LSIT is a plus.
The work of this position requires occasional travel. Travel may be for the day, overnight, or extended overnight. The positions are full-time with salary DOQ.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org